Crazy Hippie Terrorists Cause Oil Spill

Tue, May 4, 2010

Current Events

Crazy Hippie Terrorists Cause Oil Spill

I felt that it would be appropriate to talk a little bit about the oil spill off of the Gulf Coast.  I didn’t think too much about it because it doesn’t really affect me or my children in any way.  But when my family was listening to Rush Limbaugh as part of our home schooling lesson in Social Studies and Science, we heard him speaking about what really happened on that oil rig.  I was appalled.  When my children looked at me and asked if the democrats planted a bomb on that rig, it hurt my heart to tell them, “Yes, the liberals are inherently evil, but don’t worry, God will put them in their place one day.”

Greedy Liberals Taking Oil From Spill To Sell For Profit

So why did they do it?  I think the reason is pretty obvious.  The environmental crazies out there want you to think that drilling for oil is bad.  I never quite understood why the democrazies hate oil.  Oil came from God, it’s a gift for us to use.  But being vicious atheists, liberals are always trying to take God out of everything; schools, marriage, now they don’t want us to use God-created oil to fuel our cars!

I think the real reason behind it is even more diabolical.  I think it is simply greed.  When one of these environmental “catastrophes” occurs, all the jobless liberals come out of the woodwork to “volunteer” to help clean up.  But what is really happening?  Clean up, or cashing in?  What do you think all the extreme left wingnut environmentalists are doing with the oil they clean up?  What would you do if just got your hands on a bunch of free oil?  They are probably selling it to the gas stations for higher prices and pocketing the cash. Those liberals are laughing all the way to the bank!  They ride their bikes while we have to pay more for gasoline.

Oil And Water Don't Mix, Stupid Environmentalists! The Fish Will Be Fine.

Another part of this situation that bothers me morally is the misinformation spread by the liberal media.  What do you see on the news when they show footage of the spill?  The oil is floating.  But what do they tell you?  The oil is hurting all the sea life and the poor fish, blah, blah, blah.  Oil Floats!  Fish swim under the water!  Nothing bad is happening.  Home schooling my children, I know a little about science, and the oil will stay right on top of that water.  It won’t hurt anything. The fish and all the sea life live UNDER the surface.  It does no more damage than when a boat passes over a fish.  Do fish die every time a big boat comes by?  The oil will just sit on the top until someone comes buy to scrape it off.  But the liberal media wants everyone to freak out and stop drilling.  Well, the joke is on them because the solution to the leak is to keep on drilling.  Drill, baby drill!  I bet Sarah Palin is smiling away somewhere in her mansion right now.

And the last thing that truly bothers me about this so called “disaster” is that it was a BP oil rig.  That’s right, British Petroleum.  They are in bed with the crazy democrats.  So it looks like even Britain hates freedom.  This is a truly scary situation, but not for the reasons that the liberal media would like you to think.  God bless you Mr. Limbaugh for opening my eyes.

14 Responses to “Crazy Hippie Terrorists Cause Oil Spill”

1. Joe Says:

Can you provide more information on this? take care

2. STEVE JOBS Says:

I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work Look forward to reading more from you in the future.

3. Marc Zema Says:

Considerably, the problem of the Florida oil desaster is actually a burning question. Your article is laudable contribution to this hot oil desaster. We have to watch it carefully. In fact I do not fit in with some minor things in general Im agreeing to your position. I am looking forward to approaching updates, which probably brings hope and slows down the oil desaster.

4. Robert Ahmed Says:

Home Schooling is also nice since you got to always see your kids..`’

5. Carlo Squire Says:

The end of the world has always fascinated many people who have imagined and even tried to predict what it will be like. They base this on one of Nostradamus’ prophecies regarding a planet that will approach the earth and could alter the earth’s gravitational pull and knock the earth off its axis. Such an event would also rip the planet’s crust apart, leading to other disasters that would kill almost everyone on the planet. Only a few would survive such an event, and those who did survive are believed to have been selected by the government which is actively protecting their lives.

6. josé de melo Says:

Quite a leap you’ve made, assuming that people intentionally blew up the Horizon oil rig. Do you have any solid proof concerning this matter? And to say that these people are also selling the oil back to gas stations in order to make a profit, any solid evidence for this?

7. ur in al Says:

Total garbage, you eat the fish retard. All you bitches eat my fish! You fu$ks are sheep that need to be put out of your misery. F*ucking losers! Home school your kids and use Rush as criteria? How pathetic can you be, to push your poisionous views of on your kids. Why don’t you move somewhere else so you can be “free”. Like China…

8. ur in al Says:

“Oil Floats! Fish swim under the water! Nothing bad is happening. Home schooling my children, I know a little about science, and the oil will stay right on top of that water. It won’t hurt anything.”

This is not only ignorant but dangerous. Your a true fecal stain on our society. How is it that teaching from what has to be the worlds smallest pool of knowledge makes you expert on anything. I wish I could be face to face with your sorry ass! You would float too if I had my wish!

9. Tennwriter Says:

Its pretty obvious this guy is a liberal pretending to be a conservative. After all, its liberals who think their opponents are inherently evil; conservatives are more generous. We just think you’re naive, stupid, and didn’t pay attention the first eleven times Communism filled the mass graves so you want to try it Just One More Time.

But did Deepwater Horizon happen around Earth Day? Honestly, I wouldn’t be too surprised if fifteen years from now it came out that the EDF did bomb it. Most liberals aren’t stupid enough to do something like this, but well, the EDF are terrorists, right? I’m trying to remember if its that group that goes in for terror tactics.

• JagerMom47 Says:

I don’t know what guy you are talking about. I write this blog, and my name is jagermom47, do the math. I don’t think anything is obvious here.

10. Mackenzie Brandy Says:

It was fascinating. You seem very knowledgeable in your field.

11. Fred Garthee Says:

I get more and more furiated with every bird I see covered in oil. I hope this containment cap works. This is just terrible.

12. Alabama Slammer Says:

Every day the oil just keeps gushing and destroying our shores and oceans. To see these politicians still pushing for more drilling makes me furious.